South Florida Attorney Handles Bankruptcy and Foreclosure Defense
Experienced Miami legal advocate assists clients with debt relief matters
With decades of experience, the Montalvo Law Offices guides clients experiencing financial difficulties with respect and dignity. If you are having trouble meeting your financial obligations, there are options available to get relief and regain your financial peace of mind. In some cases, filing for bankruptcy might be the answer, but this isn’t the only available solution. The right course of action will depend on your unique circumstances, and I can help you decide what is best for your situation.
Responsive lawyer dedicated to resolving client’s issues
Through my handling of debt relief cases on behalf of clients for over four decades, I understand that financial matters are incredibly stressful. I personally meet with every client and give them the information they need to make informed decisions. When you work with my firm, you can expect:
- Compassionate service — I treat every client courteously and professionally. I promptly return emails and phone calls and adjust appointments to work with your schedule.
- Innovative approach — I analyze every aspect of your particular situation in order to come up with a creative approach that helps you get financial relief.
- Cost-effective rates — At my firm, I aim to offer solutions instead of add to your financial difficulties. I provide a free consultation and offer affordable rates for my services.
I value the trust that I build with each client and am dedicated to helping them reach the best possible outcome.
Dedicated attorney strives to protect your assets and financial security
For clients throughout Florida, my firm will protect your rights and property in the following types of matters:
- Bankruptcy — If you are struggling with insurmountable debt, filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be a pathway towards renewed financial health. I have extensive experience helping clients make decisions about bankruptcy protection and then guiding them through this process.
- Foreclosure defense —You worked hard to purchase and maintain your home, which is why my firm will use a wide range of foreclosure defense techniques to help you keep it.
- Loan modifications — If you can no longer afford your monthly loan payments or the collateral, such as your home, has dropped in value, you may be eligible for a loan modification. I have experience negotiating with lenders to adjust payments to an amount you can afford.
- Debt collection defense — Some creditors ignore the law and use illegal or abusive tactics to coerce debt repayment. My firm provides debt collection defense services to put a stop to this harassment.
I understand that facing financial hardship is troubling, and my firm is here to help. There are a variety of solutions available to gain relief from debt, and I invite you to have a conversation about your options.
Contact an understanding Florida bankruptcy attorney for a free consultation
At the Montalvo Law Offices, I assist Florida clients with bankruptcy, foreclosure defense and other debt relief-related matters. My office also offers bilingual English/Spanish support — Se Habla Español. Please call 305-753-0990 or contact me online for a free initial consultation in my Miami office.